Preach Jesus, Love People, Saved To Serve, Worship Is Our Passion, Unity Builds Community, Honor God & Honor Others, Generosity Is Our Privilege
* In God revealed as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We are acquitted of our sin through grace by our faith because of Jesus’ death on the cross.
* The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
* In water baptism as a picture of “Burial with Christ” – total emersion.
* In observing the sacraments of the church as instituted by Jesus Christ.
* In the literal second coming of our Lord and His eternal rule upon the earth.
* The Lord Jesus Christ was begotten, not created; he was truly God and truly man; he lived a sinless life; he died for our sins; he rose from the dead; he is in heaven; and he will return to earth as Lord and King.
* In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience for today. This baptism gives us the power to live a victorious Christian life and provides for the spiritual gifts in the Body of Christ.
* The Church is God’s highest institution on the earth. We are responsible to preach, teach, and witness to the authority of God and His purpose for man.
* Worship is a response unto God for His love and is our expression of appreciation to Him. Worship is guided by Biblical principles and consists of singing, clapping of hands, lifting our voices in praise, dancing, speaking in tongues and spiritual gifts operating in the church.
Want to learn more?
We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.